SkyNRG is a fast-growing startup and the global market leader for Sustainable Aviation Fuels (SAF). For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for a new member to expand our Future Fuels team. The Future Fuels Team initiates and executes supply chain development projects around the world. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on these projects. If you’re someone with a genuine interest in sustainability who likes to combine analytical skills with your entrepreneurial mindset, this could be your dream job! Indicative start date: April 2020.
It’s our mission to create a sustainable future for aviation by scaling-up the production and use of SAF. We have supplied over 35 airlines on all continents. SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF, guarantees sustainability throughout the supply chain, and creates innovative models to cover the price premium. At the same time, SkyNRG develops production facilities and recently announced DSL-01, Europe’s first dedicated SAF production plant. To ensure we make the right decisions regarding the sustainability of our operations, projects and products, SkyNRG is advised by an independent Sustainability Board, which includes representatives from WWF International, the European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen.
Visit www.skynrg.com for more information.
What you will do
In the Future Fuels team, we have two focus areas:
- We work to commercialize new SAF production technologies; these projects aim to establish pre-commercial (e.g. pilot or demo) production plants.
- We are executing the initial phases of new production plant development tracks. These are 5-year projects that result in a commercial scale SAF production plant.
As an Analyst, you will contribute to several of these projects while working closely with the team. In these projects, you will conduct both technical and economic analysis on SAF production development tracks. You’ll actively engage with partners, manage relationships, and develop business plans. Over time, you will get the freedom to develop new opportunities and eventually lead projects.
What you will bring
The ideal candidate is somebody who:
- Holds a relevant Master’s degree (e.g. Technical, Environmental, Economics related degree)
- Has 0-2 years of relevant working experience
- Has strong analytical skills and is comfortable with technical topics
- Is fluent in Dutch and English (both written and verbal)
- Is entrepreneurial, independent and persistent
- Has affinity with sustainability
- Has great social skills and likes a startup environment
- Is willing to travel on a regular basis
What we offer
SkyNRG is offering:
- A unique working experience in a fast-growing startup that’s at the forefront of sustainability in the aviation industry
- An opportunity to gain experience in sustainability, supply chain development, business development and international project management
- An inspiring and international work environment
- A fulltime job in the city center of Amsterdam
- A competitive salary, pension plan and healthy free lunches
- The opportunity to be part of a great team
Is this you?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and motivation (using the form below) before Feb 26th. Questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.