SkyNRG is a fast-growing start-up and the global market leader for Sustainable Aviation Fuels (SAF). For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for a new member to expand our Future Fuels team. The Future Fuels Team works with stakeholders across the world on commercializing new technologies to produce SAF. We initiate and develop new production facilities around the world. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on these projects. If you’re someone with a genuine interest in sustainability who likes to combine analytical skills with your entrepreneurial mindset, this could be your dream job! Indicative start date: September 2021.
SkyNRG is a leader in the development of Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF). SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF and develops innovative programs like Board Now to raise global awareness, fund the green premium, and accelerate the transition to a sustainable future for aviation. We are also building Europe’s first dedicated SAF production plant (DSL-01) and are developing multiple other production facilities. SkyNRG is guided by a Sustainability Board and strives to produce SAF that meets the highest sustainability standards.
In the Future Fuels team, we have two focus areas:
- R&D projects: to commercialize new SAF production technologies; these projects aim to establish pre-commercial (e.g. pilot or demo) production plants.
- Commercial production facility projects: where we execute the initial phase of commercial production facility development tracks. These are 5+ year projects with the aim to realize a commercial scale SAF production facility.
As an Analyst, you will contribute to both types of projects working closely with the team. In these projects, you will conduct both technical and economic analyses and perform sustainability assessments. You will also write reports and make presentations while actively engaging with partners, managing relationships, and developing business plans. Over time, you will get the freedom to develop new opportunities and eventually lead projects
The ideal candidate is somebody who:
- Holds a relevant Master´s degree (e.g. Technical, Environmental, Economics related degree)
- Has 0-2 years of relevant working experience
- Has strong analytical skills and is comfortable with technical topics
- Is fluent in Dutch and English (both written and verbal)
- Is entrepreneurial, independent, and persistent
- Has affinity with sustainability
- Has great social skills and likes a start-up environment
- Is willing to travel on a regular basis
What we offer you
SkyNRG is offering:
- A unique working experience in a fast growing scale-up that’s at the forefront of sustainable aviation
- An inspiring and international work environment in a fast growing and innovative industry
- A fulltime job in the city center of Amsterdam with a competitive salary
- A great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary, young, and talented team
- Access to our electric company boat (the Boat Now), free lunches, gym, ping pong and Friday drinks – all part of the deal!
Is this you?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form below, before June 28. Questions? Feel free to contact us!