SkyNRG – Assistant Project Manager DSL-01
SkyNRG is looking for an ambitious Assistant Project Manager who has affinity with (industrial/petrochemical/renewable) EPC projects. You will join the Direct Supply Lines-team, which is responsible for the design, engineering, construction and start-up of SkyNRG’s first commercial scale production plant for Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) in Europe, called DSL-01. You will be the right hand of the DSL Project Manager and will focus on effective development and control in the area of project processes, document control, project scheduling, budget progress and financial control during the FEED phase of our DSL-01 plant. The aim is to grow into a function with more responsibility quickly and to get ready for the EPC phase (starting approximately 1 year after the start of FEED) of DSL-01 resulting in start-up of the plant late 2022.
Planning/Scheduling, progress control, financial control:
- Development, definition and implementation of project control methods, tools and work processes
- Definition of project schedule, milestones and network planning
- Assignment of duration and resources to activities
- Document control
- Critical path analysis
- Resource-loaded critical path schedule (prior to project funding)
- Comparison actual schedule to target schedule and administration of corrective actions
- Performance measurement
- Project progress measurement (engineering-, procurement-, contracting-, construction-, scope change- progress versus the plan)
- Progress reporting (current and accurate information of project plan)
- Assessment of project schedules and progress reports developed by engineering contractors and feedback to the Project Director.
Qualifications and background
- +/- 5 years of work experience in a project environment (e.g. Project Management Office, as junior project leader, planner, cost or project controller, document controller, ass. Project manager/leader etc.) with a focus on project controls (scheduling and costs) of various complexity and capital investment, preferably in the oleochemical or (petro)chemical industry
- At least HBO level (e.g. technical business administration, business administration, etc.)
- Experience as a planner / document controller in projects environment
- Ambition to grow into Project Manager function
- Good understanding of processes
- Affinity with renewable energy and sustainability
- Good social and communicative skills.
- Team player, not afraid to be critical, be open to new ideas
- Be able to take initiative/be pro-active, and be results- and quality-oriented
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Good computer skills with at least MS Office programs
- Good knowledge and experience with project planning techniques, project risk assessment, project control tools, -practices and principles
Within SkyNRG you can be part of a fast-growing scale up in the heart of Amsterdam. We work together with great partners and talented people who are determined to make the aviation industry more sustainable. SkyNRG is offering:
- An inspiring work environment, with a young, energetic team in the heart of Amsterdam
- A unique experience in a fast-growing and innovative industry
- Contribute to a high exposure major renewable EPC project
- Salary package conform industry standards
Company Profile SkyNRG
SkyNRG is the global market leader for sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) solutions. Having supplied over 30 airlines on all continents, it is our mission to make SAF the new global standard. SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF, guarantees sustainability throughout the supply chain and helps to co-fund any price gap over conventional jet fuel. At the same time, SkyNRG focuses on developing regional SAF supply chains e.g., DSL-01, that offer a real sustainable and affordable alternative to fossil fuels. To ensure we make the right decisions regarding the sustainability of our operations, projects and products, SkyNRG is structurally advised by an independent Sustainability Board, which includes representatives from WWF International, the European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen. Also, SkyNRG’s operations are certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB), the highest possible certification standard for sustainable fuels. www.skynrg.com.
SkyNRG has set out to build a self-sustaining network of regional supply chains, so-called ‘Direct Supply Lines’ (DSLs), for sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) in Europe. A DSL is a supply chain for sustainable aviation fuel consisting of local feedstock, a commercial scale plant and long-term offtake partners. In 2017 SkyNRG installed “Team DSL”, a dedicated team of experienced professionals with the aim to develop DSLs throughout Europe. The first DSL project will be realized in The Netherlands. It will be the largest dedicated Sustainable Aviation Fuel production plant in Europe. The SkyNRG led project was announced on 27th of May 2019. Key partners EIT Climate-KIC, Royal Schiphol Group, GROEIfonds, NV NOM, Groningen Seaports, Nouryon, Gasunie, Arcadis, TechnipFMC, Haldor Topsoe, Desmet Ballestra, Susteen Technologies, and MBP Solutions.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and your motivation letter, so don’t hesitate and apply by emailing to email@example.com before June 21st 2019. For further information call 020-4707020. We are looking forward meeting you!
Your location will be mostly Zoetermeer