SkyNRG – Financial Assistant (part time)
For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we’re looking for a Financial Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate has a financial or administrative degree, or is in the process of getting one, and is passionate about working with numbers & figures. We’re looking for someone who is available to start as soon as possible for 16-24 hours per week.
Company Profile SkyNRG
SkyNRG is the global market leader for sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) solutions. Having supplied over 30 airlines on all continents, it is our mission to make SAF the new global standard. SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF, guarantees sustainability throughout the supply chain and helps to co-fund any price gap over conventional jet fuel. At the same time, SkyNRG focuses on developing regional SAF supply chains e.g., DSL-01, that offer a real sustainable and affordable alternative to fossil fuels. To ensure we make the right decisions regarding the sustainability of our operations, projects and products, SkyNRG is structurally advised by an independent Sustainability Board, which includes representatives from WWF International, the European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen. Also, SkyNRG’s operations are certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB), the highest possible certification standard for sustainable fuels. www.skynrg.com.
As a Financial Assistant at SkyNRG, you will be part of our Financial team and be responsible for the day to day financial administration across the organisation. This involves providing support on various tasks including Payroll, Exact online transactions and the preparation of all supplier payments and staff expenses.
In your role as a Financial Assistant you’re responsible for:
- Daily banking, & bank statement reconciliation (domestic and foreign accounts)
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Filing of documents in a document management system
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Supporting activities for the year-end closing and audit checks
- General assistance in the financial administration
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications;
- Financial/accounting degree (or in final years of relevant study)
- Is fluent in Dutch and English (both written and verbal)
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (proficiency in excel)
- Experience with Exact Online
- Likes to work independently and has a can-do mentality; knows how to get the job done and doesn’t give up easily
- A person that’s proactive, efficient and accurate
What SkyNRG can offer you
- An inspiring work environment, with a young, energetic team in the heart of Amsterdam
- Unique experience in the growing sustainable aviation fuel market
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter using beneath option before September 16th.