For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we’re looking for a Financial Controller to join our team. The ideal candidate has a financial degree, or is in the process of getting one, and is passionate about working with numbers & figures. We’re looking for someone that’s available to start in July – August 2019 for 40 hours per week.
Company Profile SkyNRG
SkyNRG is the global market leader for sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) solutions. Having supplied over 30 airlines on all continents, it is our mission to make SAF the new global standard. SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF, guarantees sustainability throughout the supply chain and helps to co-fund any price gap over conventional jet fuel. At the same time, SkyNRG focuses on developing regional SAF supply chains e.g., DSL-01, that offer a real sustainable and affordable alternative to fossil fuels. To ensure we make the right decisions regarding the sustainability of our operations, projects and products, SkyNRG is structurally advised by an independent Sustainability Board, which includes representatives from WWF International, the European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen. Also, SkyNRG’s operations are certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB), the highest possible certification standard for sustainable fuels.
Job Profile Financial Assistant
As a Financial Controller at SkyNRG, you will play a key role in a small, enthusiast and highly ambitious company. The person we’re looking for is very precise and punctual and feels responsible to make sure that SkyNRG’s financial reporting is perfectly organised
In your role as a Financial Controller you’re responsible for:
- Work with our financial department to improve the financial health of the company
- Preparing financial statements
- Making sure spending is in line with budgets
- Analysing your company’s financial performance and making longer-term forecasts
- Providing information for audits
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial and operational reports, cost reports and financial
- forecasts on a regular (monthly) basis in order to control the budget and financial situation
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications;
- Financial/accounting degree (or in final years of relevant study)
- Is fluent in Dutch and English
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (proficiency in excel)
- Experience with Exact Online
- Likes to work independently and has a can-do mentality; knows how to get the job done and doesn’t give up easily
- A person that’s proactive, efficient and accurate
What SkyNRG can offer you
- An inspiring work environment, with a young, energetic team in the heart of Amsterdam
- Unique experience in the growing sustainable aviation fuel market
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before July 5th.