Future Fuels Intern
For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for an enthusiastic intern to support our future fuels team. SkyNRG is a growth-stage start-up that’s on track to make aviation more sustainable by scaling-up sustainable aviation fuels. The future fuels team initiates and executes supply chain development projects around the world. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on these projects. If you’re working towards a master’s degree with a genuine interest in sustainability who likes to combine technical knowledge with entrepreneurial skills, this could be your dream internship! Indicative start date to be discussed.
SkyNRG is the global market leader for sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) solutions. Having supplied over 30 airlines on all continents, it is our mission to make SAF the new global standard. SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF, guarantees sustainability throughout the supply chain and helps to co-fund any price gap over conventional jet fuel. At the same time, SkyNRG focuses on developing regional SAF supply chains e.g., DSL-01, that offer a real sustainable and affordable alternative to fossil fuels. To ensure we make the right decisions regarding the sustainability of our operations, projects and products, SkyNRG is structurally advised by an independent Sustainability Board, which includes representatives from WWF International, the European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen. Also, SkyNRG’s operations are certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB), the highest possible certification standard for sustainable fuels. www.skynrg.com.
Your day-to-day activities as a Future Fuels Intern
For our supply chain development initiatives, SkyNRG works together with partners from across the supply chain to commercialize new SAF production pathways. Based on your interests and university requirements, we will jointly determine what supply chain development projects you will work on. Typically, interns support the team in one our supply chain development projects. Activities include:
- Technical and economic analyses of SAF supply chains;
- Sustainability assessments;
- Report writing and making presentations;
- Developing existing business opportunities;
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
The ideal candidate is somebody who:
- Is in the final phase of a master’s degree, technical background is preferred but not essential
- Has strong analytical skills and is comfortable with technical topics
- Is fluent in both Dutch and English (both written and verbal)
- Is entrepreneurial
- Is self-motivated, independent and persistent with a can-do mentality
- Has affinity with sustainability
- Has great social skills and likes a start-up environment
What we offer you
SkyNRG is offering:
- A unique working experience in a growth stage start-up that’s at the forefront of developments in the sustainable aviation fuel space
- An inspiring and international work environment
- A great opportunity to gain experience in business development
Is this you?
Contact us at email@example.com with your resume and motivation!