For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for a new team member in the Programs & Solutions team. By developing and growing innovative solutions that help bridge the price gap between sustainable aviation fuels (SAF) and fossil fuels, the Programs & Solutions team accelerates the energy transition in aviation. The solutions offer corporate and individual travelers the possibility to fly on sustainable aviation fuels and play a key role in the transition. As a Program Coordinator you will support the work of the team and ensure the successful growth and development of the portfolio programs. If you like to come up with creative solutions for complex challenges and want to work with global leaders in business and sustainability, this role may be the perfect fit for you.
SkyNRG is the global market leader for sustainable aviation fuel (SAF). Having supplied over 30 airlines across the world, it is our mission to make SAF the new global standard. SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF, guarantees sustainability and helps to co-fund the premium. At the same time, SkyNRG develops Direct Supply Lines (DSL’s) and recently announced DSL-01, Europe’s first dedicated SAF production plant. To ensure the sustainability, SkyNRG is advised by an independent Sustainability Board, which includes representatives from WWF International, European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen. SkyNRG’s operations are certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB), the highest certification standard for sustainable fuels.
The Programs & Solutions team is responsible for bringing solutions to the market that enable corporate and individual travelers to fly on sustainable aviation fuels, reduce their carbon footprint and spur development of an industry that provides an alternative to fossil fuels.
As Program Coordinator, you provide commercial and administrative support, make sure tasks are executed well and on time, and that relationships with partners and customers are successfully managed. You are responsible for the operationalization and execution of program deliverables. The sustainable aviation fuel market is dynamic; you identify opportunities as well as needs of stakeholders and make sure that these are addressed.
- Provide customer support by answering questions, understanding their business and proactively addressing their needs and proposing solutions
- Support the Head of Programs & Solutions and Program Managers in their day-to-day activities
- Prepare and maintain marketing and sales materials (e.g. newsletters, presentations)
- Conduct market research and identify opportunities for the (corporate) programs
- Maintain customer relationship documents and data
- Coordinate meetings and events
- Support stakeholder management
- Support contracting processes and finalize contracts
- Collaborate with other departments (i.e. Marketing & Communications, Sales & Supply, Sustainability) when needed
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Has a bachelor’s or master’s degree (HBO+ level)
- Has 2+ years of work experience
- Is committed to sustainability and making a change in the aviation industry
- Is naturally organized and detail-oriented
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills (Dutch and English)
- Is flexible and stress resilient
- Is proficient in use of computer software (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Can translate technical information into understandable content
- Is willing to travel nationally and internationally
What we offer
- Unique experience in a fast-growing organization at the forefront of sustainable aviation
- Exposure to international, leading organizations with sustainability ambitions
- A fulltime job in the city center of Amsterdam
- A great chance to work in a multidisciplinary, young and talented team
- Personal development opportunities through the SkyAcademy
- A competitive salary, pension plan and daily healthy free lunches
Is this you?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Then please send your resume and motivation (using the form below) before Feb 28th. Questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.