Project Lead – Future Fuels Team
For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for a new member to expand our Future Fuels team. SkyNRG is a growth-stage start-up that’s the global market leader for Sustainable Aviation Fuels (SAF). The Future Fuels Team initiates and executes pre-commercial supply chain development projects around the world. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on these projects. If you’re someone with a genuine interest in sustainability who likes to combine technical knowledge with entrepreneurial skills, this could be your dream job! Indicative start date: September 2019.
SkyNRG is the global market leader for SAF solutions. Having supplied over 30 airlines on all continents, it is our mission to make SAF the new global standard. SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF, guarantees sustainability throughout the supply chain and helps to co-fund the price premium over conventional jet fuel. At the same time, SkyNRG develops Direct Supply Lines (DSL’s) and recently announced DSL-01, Europe’s first dedicated SAF production plant. In the Future Fuel projects, we work with our partners to commercialize new SAF production technologies for deployment in future DSL’s. To ensure we make the right decisions regarding the sustainability of our operations, projects and products, SkyNRG is advised by an independent Sustainability Board, which includes representatives from WWF International, the European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen. Also, SkyNRG’s operations are certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB), the highest possible certification standard for sustainable fuels. Visit www.skynrg.com for more information.
The Future Fuels team executes over a dozen projects that aim to establish pre-commercial (e.g. pilot or demo) supply chain projects. We do this in-corporation with technology suppliers and other partners. As a project lead, you will be responsible for several projects and work closely with the team to ensure successful execution. In addition, you will get the freedom to develop new opportunities. In these projects you will conduct both technical and economic analysis on SAF production pathways, engage with partners, manage relationships, and work on business plans and commercialization strategies.
The ideal candidate is somebody who:
- Holds a Master´s degree, technical background is preferred but not essential
- Has a few years (max 3) work experience although this is not a must
- Has strong analytical skills and is comfortable with technical topics
- Is fluent in English and preferably Dutch (both written and verbal)
- Is entrepreneurial, independent, and persistent
- Has affinity with sustainability
- Has great social skills and likes a start-up environment
- Is willing to travel on a regular basis
What we offer you
SkyNRG is offering:
- A unique working experience in a growth stage start-up that’s at the forefront of developments in the sustainable aviation fuel space
- An inspiring and international work environment
- A fulltime job in the city center of Amsterdam
- A great opportunity to gain experience in supply chain development tracks
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to be part of a great team
Is this you?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 5th. Questions? Feel free to contact us!