SkyNRG (based in Amsterdam) is a global market leader in sustainable aviation fuel (SAF). We have built up a strong downstream market position in the last 10 years and have started to develop and build our own production capacity about 3 years ago. We are currently building our first SAF production plant (“DSL-01”), while initiating several other SAF supply chain and capacity development projects around the world.
We are now looking for an ambitious Finance & Investment professional to support us in securing funding for our SAF refinery projects.
Start date: as soon as possible
As a pioneer and global leader in sustainable aviation fuel, SkyNRG scales up SAF demand and supply globally. Having supplied over 30 airlines on all continents, it is SkyNRG’s mission to make SAF the new global standard, driven by sustainable practices throughout the supply chain. To ensure SkyNRG makes the right decisions regarding the sustainability of its operations, projects and products, SkyNRG is structurally advised by an independent Sustainability Board, which includes representatives from WWF International, the European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen. Also, SkyNRG’s operations are certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB), the highest possible certification standard for sustainable fuels.
You will be the person that helps us to secure the funding we need. You will be responsible for:
- Building business cases
- Business case/financial modeling
- Preparing information memoranda and deal documentation
- Preparing and coordinating investor update meetings
- Supporting commercial negotiations
- Providing input and advice to our leadership team on the right structure to get (project) funding in place
As a Finance & Investment professional, you will work in a small project team and report to our company leadership team.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- A completed university education (master’s degree)
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (Ex-consultant/banker is a preference)
- Strong skills and experience in financial modeling (Excel)
- Experience in deal structuring, execution, and project management
- Experience in working with financial advisors/investors/lawyers
- Capable of structuring a storyline
- Team player with a pragmatic approach, strategic mindset, and strong communication skills
- Dutch and English speaking is a must
Is this you?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and motivation (using the form below) before October 14th. Questions? Feel free to contact us!
For more information, visit www.skynrg.com.