SkyNRG is a global market leader in the field of sustainable aviation fuel (SAF). For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we’re looking for a financial assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate has a financial or administrative degree and is passionate about working with numbers & figures. We’re looking for someone that’s available on a full-time basis.
Start date: as soon as possible
As a pioneer and global leader in sustainable aviation fuel, SkyNRG scales up SAF demand and supply globally. Having supplied over 30 airlines on all continents, it is SkyNRG’s mission to make SAF the new global standard, driven by sustainable practices throughout the supply chain. To ensure SkyNRG makes the right decisions regarding the sustainability of its operations, projects and products, SkyNRG is structurally advised by an independent Sustainability Board, which includes representatives from WWF International, the European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen. Also, SkyNRG’s operations are certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB), the highest possible certification standard for sustainable fuels.
Job Profile Financial Assistant
As a Financial Assistant at SkyNRG, you will be responsible for the day-to-day financial administration across the organization. Your activities involve:
- Daily banking, & bank statement reconciliation (domestic and foreign accounts)
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Filing of documents in our document management system
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Supporting activities for the year-end closing and audit checks
- Assisting with other matters in the financial administration
- Providing support on various tasks including Payroll, Exact online transactions, and the preparation of all supplier payments and staff expenses
In your role, you will report to our Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial administration
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (proficiency in excel)
- Experience with Exact Online
- Likes to work independently and has a can-do mentality; knows how to get the job done and doesn’t give up easily
- A person that’s proactive, efficient, and accurate
- Dutch and English speaking is a must
Is this you?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and motivation (using the form below) before October 14th. Questions? Feel free to contact us!
For more information, visit www.skynrg.com