Supply Chain Analyst – Future Fuels Team
SkyNRG is a growth-stage start-up and the global market leader for sustainable aviation fuels (SAF). For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst. This is a hybrid function whereby you will work with the Future Fuels and the Supply & Operations Team. You will be involved in pre-commercial supply chain development projects wherein you will be responsible for all downstream operations (refinery to wing). If you have affinity with (fuel) logistics, strong analytical skills and a can-do mentality, this could be your dream job! Indicative start date: September 2019.
Company Profile SkyNRG
SkyNRG is the global market leader for SAF solutions. Having supplied over 30 airlines on all continents, it is our mission to make SAF the new global standard. SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF, guarantees sustainability throughout the supply chain and helps to co-fund the price premium over conventional jet fuel. At the same time, SkyNRG develops Direct Supply Lines (DSL’s) and recently announced DSL-01, Europe’s first dedicated SAF production plant. In the Future Fuel projects we work with our partners to commercialize new SAF production technologies for deployment in future DSL’s. To ensure we make the right decisions regarding the sustainability of our operations, projects and products, SkyNRG is advised by an independent Sustainability Board, which includes representatives from WWF International, the European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen. Also, SkyNRG’s operations are certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB), the highest possible certification standard for sustainable fuels. Visit www.skynrg.com for more information.
The Future Fuels team runs over a dozen projects that aim to establish pre-commercial (e.g. pilot or demo) supply chain projects. We do this in corporation with technology suppliers and other partners. As a supply chain analyst, you will focus on the downstream supply chain: how do we get the fuel from the factory into an airplane. This includes, blending the SAF with conventional jet fuel, certification, quality assurance, logistics and integration with existing airport fuel infrastructure. This may also include a testing and certification track to make sure the SAF can be used in commercial aviation. You will work with both the Future Fuels and the Supply & Operations team. As such you will conduct analysis, engage with partners and manage relationships.
The ideal candidate is somebody who:
- Recently graduated, preferably with a Master degree
- Has affinity with (fuel) logistics and sustainability
- Has strong analytical skills and a can-do mentality
- Is self-motivated, independent and persistent
- Has great social skills and likes a start-up environment
- Is willing to travel on a regular basis
- Is fluent in English and preferably Dutch (both written and verbal)
What we offer you
SkyNRG is offering:
- A unique working experience in a growth stage start-up that’s at the forefront of developments in the sustainable aviation fuel space
- An inspiring and international work environment
- A fulltime job in the city center of Amsterdam
- A great opportunity to gain experience with exposure to both the Future Fuels and Supply & Operations teams
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to be part of a great team
Is this you?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before July 5th. Questions? Feel free to contact us!